Friday, April 3, 2009

GOD TONES ARE - WELL - NOT TO BE IGNORED


Do you ever get instructions from God? Some may call them signs from the universe. Since I believe in the resurrected Christ - for me, they are instructions or little understandings from God. I have often received God Tones over a period of time and have learned to jot them down. When I go back and read them after several days or weeks - they carry a powerful message.


In my wonderful ability to sometimes be on the short bus in spite of the obvious - I have missed this important knowledge about the purpose of God Tones- God was giving me foresight to my coming experience! Oh wow! How I wished I could go back and hear and apply the God Tones in different seasons over the years. I am more sensitive to them now. I pray for clarity and understanding in them and I watch for the life occurrence that corresponds.


The string of recent God Tones are definitely for the now season: release dead things, get out of familiar territory, prepare a place for Me to bless you, no matter the attack listen for my still voice. Clear and definitive messages on how to bring a new and comprehensively focused order to my life. So key are these God Tones that a unique confidence sprouted in my spirit. This is the confidence that comes from moments of darkness and the pains of desiring divine promises in spite of. It is a sincere confidence. It is a well-with-my-soul confidence.


What God Tones or universal signs have you heard? Today draw and write with me. Adorn yourself in the words of life just for you. Draw a necklace of pearls. In each pearl write a God Tone that has tickled your mind's ears. When you are done, you will notice that you are blessed with road signs indicating where you are at this moment or a code of conduct for the moments fast approaching. God Tones do not make the journey easier, but they do provide guidance and blessed assurance.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL...